Guess what? Although it’s officially debuting on 10/16/2013, The Uncovering (the book formerly known as Tab Bennett and the Inbetween) is available for pre-order on Amazon.com! Go over and take a look. Maybe pre-order a copy or two. (Or five.) It looks like ‘this:
Pretty, isn’t it? And the cover isn’t the only things that’s different. Working with an editor really helped to give me the perspective (and the motivation) to make some changes that have made the story tighter, faster, and more gripping. Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with the way the revisions have turned out.
Now the big question is this: if you read TB and the InB, do you need to read The Uncovering too?
- Short answer: Yes.
- Long (and exuberant) answer: Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course you should read it again!
- Honest answer: There have been a lot of changes but the major plot is the same and you’ll probably be able to follow along in book 2 even if you don’t.
- False statement, provided as an answer: In the rewrite, Alex is the bad guy.
- Hopeful answer: You enjoyed it the first time and you’ll enjoy it even more now.
- Hopeless answer: If you don’t read it, I’ll just sit at my desk and cry.