Sorry about that time I fell off the edge of the universe and didn’t say anything to you guys for weeks on end. Here’s what I’ve been thinking about while we were apart:
- Underneath will be available on Amazon.com on 12/1/12. That will give you 20 days to read it before the end of the world. Tab Bennett and the Inbetween will be free on Amazon.com on the 11/29 and 11/30. Tell your friends.
- I’m clear on the purpose of the period, but all other punctuation is basically a mystery to me. Colon? Semi-colon? And don’t get me started on commas. Anyway, because of my casual relationship with grammar, I feel a bit awkward suggesting new marks I can misuse, but I can’t resist the interrobang. I suggest we all start incorporating it into everything we write immediately. Let’s use the snark mark too, but judiciously. http://bit.ly/ORn8yq
- Ever since the lovely and talented CM Albert pointed it out to me, the Evanescence song My Heart is Broken has become the Underneath theme song. It’s a great song in a mellowdramatic, end of the world, everything is darkness kind of way.
- Over at SheWolfReads.com, Lee recently made a list of 5 things she’s obsessed with which got me thinking about five things I’m obsessed with right now. They are listed here for your consideration:
Once Upon a Time: Specifically Mr. Gold. Are there even other characters on that show, deary?
Tattoos: I have 2 but I want one more.
Scramble with Friends: Let me know if you wanna play with me
Mercedes Thompson: Don’t know why it took me so long to find these books but I’m glad I did.
- NaNoWriMo 2012: Two words – spectacular failure. If you want to read a few bits and pieces of my project, Nothingmore, click here.
- I am completely out of blog topics. I’ve looked at some of the 3 million lists of topics out there on the web and they all say, “don’t talk about yourself” or “be an expert on your topic” or “do a book review.” But the only thing I’m an expert about is my myself, and that is a shaky expertise at best. And I don’t want to do book reviews. If there’s an issue you’d like me to address or something you’d like to know, please leave me a note in the comments.